Summer flew by and fall is on the way! With all Buffalo Exchange stores now reopen, we’re looking to buy for fall and the best of all seasons. As the temps get cooler, we’re in need of sweaters, lightweight jackets, long-sleeved tees, blouses and button-ups, as well as great denim. Boots, cross-body bags, hats and beanies are definitely on our list as well. Don’t forget that we take jewelry and designer pieces like handbags, wallets and even sunglasses year-round!
In case you haven’t heard, we’re currently buying by drop-off appointment only and we now offer payment through PayPal or a Digital Trade Card (but the payouts of 30% cash or 50% trade remain the same!). Here’s a little bit more about how the new process works:
- Call your local store to make an appointment to drop off your items!
- Please limit your cleanout to around 50 items.
- Allow your items to sit untouched for 24 hours before dropping off.
- Your items will sit overnight after you drop them off, so they may take up to 3 days to process.
- No on-the-spot cash or trade payouts – you’ll receive contactless payment through Paypal or a Digital Trade Card.
- As always, be sure to bring along your ID and wear a mask in the store!
- At this time, items will be processed immediately into inventory. We are unable to share final prices and you will not be able to reverse the transaction.
If you’re not quite ready to physically venture out to your local Buffalo Exchange, this is a great time to try out our Sell By Mail program! Just request a bag online, fill it with your items and send it out (for FREE!) with UPS. In a few short weeks, we’ll send your cash and trade totals directly to your inbox. We can’t wait to see the amazing things waiting in your closet!