We’ll be restarting in-person selling, still by appointment only, soon! The following Buffalo Exchange locations are currently taking in-person appointments or are starting soon.
Currently Taking in-Person Selling Appointments:
- Boston (Allston)
- Boston (Somerville)
- Chicago (Andersonville)
- Chicago (Wicker Park)
- Santa Monica
- San Diego (Hillcrest)
In-Person Selling Starting Saturday, 9/19:
- Sherman Oaks
- Long Beach
All other Buffalo Exchange locations will start accepting in-person selling appointments on Tuesday, September 22.
In the meantime, you can still schedule drop-off selling appointments. Here’s how it works:
- Call ahead to schedule a drop-off selling appointment! If you’re new to selling or it’s been awhile, please have your ID on hand when you call so that we can get you set up in our system.
- Please limit your cleanout to about 50 items & allow them to sit for 24 hours, untouched, before dropping them off.
- Remember to wear your mask and bring your ID when you drop off your items.
- Your items will sit overnight before we look through, so it may take up to 3 days to process your items.
- When we’re done, we’ll call you to let you know your totals. Get paid 30% of our selling price in cash via PayPal or 50% in a Digital Store Card!