By Amelia Gotobed, Buffalo Exchange HQ
Can you believe February has already come and gone? As we say hello to March, we are getting ready for spring fashion! Here are our top 10 most popular Instagram posts from February!
10. Embroidered Everything, Please, Buffalo Exchange Portland (Hawthorne)
Embroidery is everywhere right now – on boots, jackets, pants and more! It’s clear that this spring fashion trend is here to stay.
9. Cute Customers, Buffalo Exchange Austin
8. DIY Embroidery Buffalo Exchange Seattle (U-District)
For a fun take on the embroidery trend, do it yourself! Sew or iron floral patches onto your sneakers for a guaranteed-to-be-unique take on this spring fashion trend.
7. Pattern Mix, Buffalo Exchange Las Vegas
With such a bright floral background, this photo has us dreaming of spring fashion and sunny days! Need an easy look for spring that’s sure to stand out? Try your hand at pattern-mixing.
6. Valentine’s Day Conversation Starter, Buffalo Exchange Portland (Hawthorne).
When you wear Doc Martens like these, you’re never too far from a smiling face!
5. Chic Customer Finds
After finding this embroidered sequin jacket at Buffalo Exchange, customer Jessica loves shopping resale! This was her first statement piece and she couldn’t believe she brought it home for such an affordable price.
4. Designer Daydreams, Buffalo Exchange Portland (Hawthorne)
If we could wear this Alexander McQueen jacket every day, we would! Originally retailing for almost $1000, this plaid darling is a dream come true.
3. Vintage Spring, Buffalo Exchange Eugene
Buffalo Exchange shopper Joselin visited our Eugene store, bringing vibrant springtime vibes with her custom van and vintage floral dress.
2. Instant Spring Fashion, Buffalo Exchange Austin
Getting your wardrobe ready for spring means finding looks that work for the in-between weather. This outfit’s layers make the spring transition easy. Photo by Julie Van.
1. Head-to-Toe Turquoise, Buffalo Exchange Los Angeles (Santa Monica)
At Buffalo Exchange, turquoise jewelry is a perennial staple that goes with everything. This outfit takes it Southwestern, but you can just as easily stack turquoise rings and necklaces on top of a classic jeans-and-a-tee look or your favorite band tee. Who’s ready for festival season?