By Melissa, the pom line dancer, kate spade loving, summer intern for Buffalo Exchange Tucson.
While day dreaming of California I think of all the things I could wear laying on the beach or walking through the streets. Flipping through magazines and surfing tumblr has aided my current obsessions for summer.
- White high top Chuck Taylor’s (Picture via my-wardrobe.com)
- My pick for perfect the perfect classic sneaker of summer. I want to wear them with my classic 501 cut offs and my hair in a messy bun.
- Essie Nail Polish (Photo Via Essie.com)
- The perfect selection of summer colors. Fun for any outfit especially to match my white shorts and flowy tops.
- Juicy Couture’s Neon cut off shorts ( Photo via Zappos.com)
- Not that I have a beach near me, but I feel like these are the must have beach cover up.
- Free People fringe bathing suit (Photo via freepeople.com)
- Probably not practical for a pool but excellent for sun bathing. Fair warning, watch out for fringe tan lines.
- Metallic Sperry Top Siders (Photo Via Zappos.com)
- I’d wear these walking anywhere, especially around a pier. Nothing matches the comfort of a Sperry.
- Mama Mia (Photo Via Universal studios)
- Amazing setting and music. Who doesn’t love Abba?
- Blake Lively & Jennifer Lawrence in literally red, red carpet dresses (Photos via usa.com & Sugarscape.com)
- NYC (Photo via Skyscapeinternational.com)
- My ideal summer vacation spot. It may not have beaches but the shopping districts such as Soho are to die for.
- Andy Warhol (Photo via biography4u.com)
- Marily Monroe pop art, it’s so classic and vibrant. I would love a version that takes up my entire wall. It would be the stand alone piece in my room. Because literally everything in my room lacks colors. This is a must have for me!
- All the books I’m supposed to get around to reading… Starting with finishing the last 3 books of the Harry Potter series. (Photo via harrypotterwallpapers.org)