Who said packing light had to be a drag? Make a statement this spring break by letting the clothes do the work for you! By choosing fewer, more versatile pieces, you can create effortless outfits with less space in your carry-on! This way, you’ll have more time for fun in the sun.
We created our dream spring break capsule wardrobe: 19 pieces that all work together seamlessly to provide you with a world of outfit options. Avoid checking that bag with this easy how-to guide:
- Plan your color scheme ahead of time. Then each piece will play well with others more easily.
- Choose items that can do double duty. If you can’t use it at least twice, don’t pack it.
- Balance neutrals and bold pieces. Keep it fun by avoiding completely neutral outfits, but don’t go overboard with too many pops of color or pattern.
- Avoid bringing too many heavy or chunky items—they’ll only weigh you down! Use your blouses as lightweight layers for when it gets chilly.
- Think outside the box. Dresses can turn into tops (under skirts) or skirts (under tees).
- Bring a bag that will provide you with a lot of options. We chose a backpack that could work for a day at the beach or a night on the town.
- Keep your comfort in mind. Don’t bring anything that’ll restrict you from having fun or being spontaneous!
Have fun with it! At the end of the day, it’s about being yourself without having to overthink it. Let Buffalo Exchange help you curate your spring style! Visit a Buffalo Exchange near you for similar styles.