By Dana Zepke, Buffalo Exchange HQ
As you can probably guess, Buffalo Exchange employees spend their days around excellent clothing and phenomenal customers, but did you know the perks of being a Buffalo go even further? Find out why a job at Buffalo Exchange is one of the best retail jobs out there!
- Buffalo Exchange offers medical, dental and vision insurance for both full-time and part-time employees (and their families) – even if they work as few as 20 hours a week.
- Our family members are important to us and, whether they walk on two legs or four, we believe they deserve the same level of care. We offer pet health insurance for our employee’s cats and dogs.
- For those that enroll in the medical plan, Buffalo Exchange offers a free $20,000 life insurance policy.
- Discount, discount, discount! Our employees are fashion-obsessed individuals who love to shop! On top of the already great prices, employees get discount each month.
- Need a vacation? Both full-time and part- time employees start earning paid time off on day one!
- After one year of employment, employees can participate in the 401(k) program. It’s never too early to start saving and Buffalo Exchange will match 401(k) contributions up to 10%! Can you say FREE MONEY?!
- How about bonuses? We have those, too! When the stores meet their financial goals each month, we award profit-based bonuses. If you’re looking for the best retail job when it comes to benefits, you found it!
Beyond the Basics
- We teach all employees the ins and outs of running a business – everything from reading a financial statement to helping their store meet its revenue goals.
- Be a part of giving back to the local community. Through our Tokens for Bags program, Earth Day Sale, Coats for Cubs and more, Buffalo Exchange employees help make a difference every day they work.
- Employees learn about all eras of fashion, current trends, a wide variety of brands and clothing construction. Our Buyers literally choose the inventory for the store, one piece at a time. How cool is that?
Want to find out even more about the perks of being a Buffalo? Stop into your local store to meet our team, fill out an application and take the first step in launching your fashion career.