Fullerton, Orange County215 N. Harbor Blvd., Fullerton, California 92832
Location: In the Fullerton Promenade, north of Commonwealth Ave.
Store Hours: 12-7pm Mon-Sun (Temporary)
Parking: Shared lot behind store. Street parking also available throughout neighborhood.
Info: Now Open! Accepting closet cleanouts by drop-off appointment only. Call to make an appointment!
NEW SELLING PROCESS:
- Sellers must call their local Buffalo Exchange to make an appointment
- Sellers are limited to 50 items
- Sellers must let clothing sit for 24 hours before dropping it off
- Your items will sit overnight before we look through, so they may take up to 3 days to process.
- No on-the-spot selling or cash payments – you’ll be able to choose contactless payout options through PayPal or a Digital Trade Card
- As always, remember to bring your ID when you drop off your clothing!
Current Safety Protocols:
- Masks required by customers & employees in-store
- Reduced hours & limited number of shoppers to allow for social distancing
- Dressing room closure
- Return policy extended to 10 days for store credit with tags on and receipt
- Contactless payment options for shoppers (in addition to cash/credit/debit and trade/gift cards)
- Regular sanitation
- Reusable bags allowed. Please avoid placing bags on the counter and disinfect them regularly - plastic bags available upon request