14th St Corridor, Washington D.C.1318 14th St. NW, Washington, District of Columbia 20005
Location: Between N Street and Rhode Island Ave.
Store Hours: 12-6pm Mon-Sun (Temporary)
Parking: Metered street parking. Public lots available at 14th Street near store.
Info: Now Open! Call to make an appointment!
NEW SELLING PROCESS:
- Sellers must call their local Buffalo Exchange to make an appointment
- Sellers are limited to 50 items
- Sellers must let clothing sit for 24 hours before dropping it off
- Your items will sit overnight before we look through, so they may take up to 3 days to process
- No on-the-spot selling or cash payments – you’ll be able to choose contactless payout options through PayPal, Venmo or a Digital Trade Card
- As always, remember to bring your ID when you drop off your clothing!
- At this time, any items we're unable to purchase will be donated.
Current Safety Protocols:
- Masks required by customers & employees in-store
- Reduced hours & limited number of shoppers to allow for social distancing
- Dressing room closure
- Return policy extended to 10 days for store credit with tags on and receipt
- Contactless payment options for shoppers (in addition to cash/credit/debit and trade/gift cards)
- Regular sanitation
- No reusable bags allowed at this time – free plastic bags available upon request