Customer Elina K, originally from Finland, now living in San Francisco, stopped into check out our LA La Brea location. We loved her style so much we asked her to tell us all about it. “My style is all about layering and being comfortable.” Elina is wearing a Malene Birger jacket, her favorite bag by Pour la Vittonia, and Michael Kors boots.
Blogger Jesse Selchon also dropped into our LA La Brea location to trade some her lovely items! Check out her fashion blog lovethelovely! We love your polka dots Jesse!
- Name: Arnetta Reddy
- Age: 66, “Baby Boomer!”
- Where are you from? “Philadelphia, PA”
- How would you describe your personal style? “Anti-Frumpy”
- Who are your fashion influences? “Grace Jones and Nina Simone”
- Tell us three fun facts about you:
- “I’m a ‘Rocking Granny’, I have seven children”
- “I love music- my favorite band/artist is Prince! I love people too.”
- “I love going to New York for the eclectic mix of people, fashion and colors. I love Brooklyn and the Buffalo Exchange on 11th Street.”