Meet some of the amazing customers at our Manhattan East Village location!
- Name: Lina P
- Where’d you find what you’re wearing? Literally everything is from a Buffalo Exchange, but from different ones all over the country.
- Describe your style: Kooky! I like to have fun and mix things up. Obviously, really into mixing patterns. (By the looks of today’s outfit, she’s a PRO at mixing!!!)
- Favorite trend: Brocade fabrics, baroque prints.
- Fashion advice for the masses: “Dress nice!”
- Name: Jazsalyn
- Age: 20
- Lives: Raleigh, North Carolina- just visiting NYC, designing textiles for Belk
- Favorite Designer: Givenchy (Riccardo Tisci)
- Must have item for the fall: Cool corduroy, and anything with leather, leather accents, etc.
- Fashion inspiration: I’m inspired by everyone, everything I see, everyday!
- Name: Jimmie Fun
- Age: Forever young
- Favorite fall trend: Incorporating unexpected styles together, like mixing sportswear with military (as seen in his pictured outfit!)
- Favorite stores: Buffalo Exchange of course!!! All locations! Also [local consignment shop] Tokio 7, otherwise I exclusively thrift and then alter things.
- Favorite Buffalo Exchange score: A pair of bright red, harem-style drop crotch Y3 pants!!
- When you’re not shopping, you’re…: Designing! Mostly design men’s jewelry, but dip into other things, too.
- Quote: “If you give a mouse a cookie, he’s going to want a glass of milk.”