Tucson! The $1 Sale is back! On Saturday, July 18th, join us at Buffalo Exchange Tucson to shop clothing and accessories for just $1 a piece. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to the Equal Justice Initiative. The sale will be outdoors in our parking lot and shopping will be limited to groups of 50 people or less by appointment only, so be sure to sign up in advance! We’ll be sanitizing and restocking between each shopping time slot. Masks are required and contactless payment is preferred.
Date: Saturday, July 18th
Time: 6am-12pm (By Appointment Only!)
Location: Buffalo Exchange Tucson (2001 E Speedway Blvd)
TO SHOP, YOU MUST SIGN UP FOR ONE OF THE FOLLOWING TIME SLOTS:
- 6:00 – 6:45am – FULL
- 7:15 – 8:00am – FULL
- 8:30 – 9:15am – FULL
- 9:45 – 10:30am – FULL
- 11:00 – 11:45am – FULL
PLEASE READ BEFORE ATTENDING:
- Masks are required and must be worn at all times
- To Enter: Be ready to show the email or text confirmation for your time slot
- You’ll have 45 minutes to shop. Inventory will be restocked for each time slot.
- Payment: Please pay via Venmo, PayPal or Credit Card if possible. Cash also accepted.
- We ask that you be respectful of others during the sale and do your best to keep a 6 foot distance between yourself and other shoppers.
- Sanitizing will take place throughout the sale.
- You may sign up for up to 2 time slots, but you must exit and re-enter between each time slot.
- Each sign-up is good for entry for one person. If you have a friend joining you, have them sign up too!
- We encourage you to wear sunscreen, wear a hat and drink lots of water. The sale will be outdoors.
Sign up today to shop for a cause! If you’re planning on shopping inside Buffalo Exchange after the sale, check out our new safety protocols. We can’t wait to see you there (and don’t forget to bring your mask!)