NOW OPEN LATER!
WOMEN'S AND MEN'S ITEMS!
NOLA, clean out your closet and bring it into Buffalo Exchange! We’re looking for women’s and men’s styles, from denim, sweaters, long sleeve shirts button-ups, tees, skirts, and dresses. Get cash or store credit on the spot!
[Posted Oct 9, 2014]
OUTFIT TODAY COSTUME TOMORROW
Sep 1, 2014 to Oct 31, 2014
Find fantastic costumes and unique ideas at your local Buffalo Exchange! Don’t forget to sell us back your Halloween costumes and accessories for cash or trade on the spot.
Find your local Buffalo Exchange on
our locations page.
Sep 19, 2014 to Oct 31, 2014
We’re giving away a $100 Buffalo Exchange gift card for the best Buffalo Exchange Halloween find! Enter by posting a photo of your item to our Facebook Wall or tag #BXHalloween on Instagram. For more contest details visit our Official Rules page.
HARRY POTTER THEME PARTY!
Buffalo Exchange, New Orleans
Oct 25, 2014 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
On Saturday, October 25 from 1pm–5pm we will be hosting a Harry Potter theme party in-store. There will be face painting, a fortune teller , a photo booth, as well as snacks and treats. We will be giving out Bolsas for purchases of $200 or more, and we are having a costume contest, so be sure to dress in your best Hogwarts inspired outfit. Customers in costumes will get to enter a raffle to win a $50 Buffalo Exchange gift card!
New Orleans - FT/PT
Love fashion? Why not apply today! Your local Buffalo Exchange is always accepting applications for entry-level Buyer positions. Looking for cheerful, dependable & energetic quick learners with knowledge of fabrics, styles, current retail trends and eras. Challenging, fun, fast-paced retail environment. As an employee, you'll receive on-the-job training in recycling fashion. No prior experience necessary. Part-time employees must be able to work 3 days a week, including at least one weekend day. This is not your regular retail job!
"HOT FALL TRENDS" BY EXAMINER.COM
Examiner.com featured Buffalo Exchange in “Runway to Reality - Fall 2014” on October 4, 2014: “… To create a runway to reality look of three hot fall trends I worked with Buffalo Exchange, a trendy New Orleans resale store on Magazine Street. … Key things to remember when putting together looks-for-less: 1. Use the runway look as inspiration. You don’t want to match it exactly. Be a trendsetter and create your own! 2. Determine your budget and stick with it. Sure, it may take a little more legwork, but that can be half the fun! 3. Choose wisely and maintain your standard of quality. You want your style to read high-end not basement bin!”
"BUDGET-FRIENDLY ESSENTIALS" BY CUE MAGAZINE
- Best Consignment Shop Runner-up, Gambit Weekly, Best of New Orleans 2014
- “Best places for inexpensive summer gear especially for a last minute stock up before jazz fest or in general. …” By Where Did U Get That in “City Guide: Where To Shop In New Orleans!” on July 3, 2014
- Best Consignment Shop Runner-up, Gambit Weekly, Readers' Poll, 2013 Best of New Orleans: Goods and Services
- Best Vintage Clothing, Where Y’At, Best of the Big Easy, Readers’ Picks, New Orleans, 2011
- Best Shopping, Annual A+ Awards 2011, Tulane’s The Hullabaloo: “A satisfying sample of New Orleans fashion can be found among the racks of the city’s best used-clothing store, Buffalo Exchange... [it] maintains its local atmosphere with a staff of charismatic sales assistants and wacky accessories one could only find in New Orleans. The best part about Buffalo is the exchange part... Always a new experience, shopping at Buffalo can award scrutinizing eyes with exquisite fashion finds.”
- Best Store for Vintage Clothing Runner-Up and Best Consignment Shop Runner-Up, Gambit Weekly, Readers' Poll, 2011 Best of New Orleans