NOW OPEN LATER!
ASSOCIATE STORE MANAGER
New Orleans - FT
Buffalo Exchange is looking for a hardworking, fashion-obsessed individual to assist Store Manager. Help create a fun environment for customers to successfully buy, sell and trade current fashion. Participate in hiring, training, scheduling and evaluating employees. Exceptional customer service a must; some experience preferred. Extensive training in buying clothing from customers provided.
New Orleans - FT/PT
Love fashion? Why not apply today! Your local Buffalo Exchange is always accepting applications for entry-level Buyer positions. Looking for cheerful, dependable & energetic quick learners with knowledge of fabrics, styles, current retail trends and eras. Challenging, fun, fast-paced retail environment. As an employee, you'll receive on-the-job training in recycling fashion. No prior experience necessary. Part-time employees must be able to work 3 days a week, including at least one weekend day. This is not your regular retail job!
- “Best places for inexpensive summer gear especially for a last minute stock up before jazz fest or in general. …” By Where Did U Get That in “City Guide: Where To Shop In New Orleans!” on July 3, 2014
- Best Consignment Shop Runner-up, Gambit Weekly, Readers' Poll, 2013 Best of New Orleans: Goods and Services
- Best Vintage Clothing, Where Y’At, Best of the Big Easy, Readers’ Picks, New Orleans, 2011
- Best Shopping, Annual A+ Awards 2011, Tulane’s The Hullabaloo: “A satisfying sample of New Orleans fashion can be found among the racks of the city’s best used-clothing store, Buffalo Exchange... [it] maintains its local atmosphere with a staff of charismatic sales assistants and wacky accessories one could only find in New Orleans. The best part about Buffalo is the exchange part... Always a new experience, shopping at Buffalo can award scrutinizing eyes with exquisite fashion finds.”
- Best Store for Vintage Clothing Runner-Up and Best Consignment Shop Runner-Up, Gambit Weekly, Readers' Poll, 2011 Best of New Orleans