NOW OPEN LATER!
WOMEN'S AND MEN'S STYLES!
NOLA, clean out your closet and bring it into Buffalo Exchange! We’re looking for women’s and men’s styles, from denim, holiday sweaters, tees, jackets, and skirts and dresses. Get cash or store credit on the spot!
[Posted Oct 9, 2014]
SELL YOUR UGLY HOLIDAY SWEATERS
We’re buying ugly holiday sweaters! Stop into your NOLA Buffalo Exchange to trade in last years for cash or store credit.
[Posted Nov 11, 2014]
Our stores will be closed on the following:
Thanksgiving, 11/27 - Closed
Christmas Eve, 12/24 - Closed at 5pm
Christmas Day, 12/25 - Closed
New Year's Eve, 12/31 - Closed at 5pm
New Year's Day, 1/1 - Closed
[Posted Nov 21, 2014]
New Orleans - PT
Love fashion? Why not apply today! Your local Buffalo Exchange is always accepting applications for entry-level Buyer positions. Looking for cheerful, dependable, and energetic quick learners with knowledge of fabrics, styles, current retail trends and eras. Challenging, fun, fast-paced retail environment. As an employee, you'll receive on-the-job training in recycling fashion. No prior experience necessary. Part-time employees must be able to work 3 days a week, including at least one weekend day. This is not your regular retail job!
Join Buffalo Exchange, a values-based, growing organization practicing open-book management and business literacy training. A love of fashion and clothing is essential. Compensation is competitive and based on experience and credentials. Benefits include: health, dental, and vision insurance for employees working 20 hours or more per week; paid time off for part-time and full-time employees; profit-based bonuses; merchandise discount; a 401(k) retirement plan; career advancement; and extensive training.
"HOT FALL TRENDS" BY EXAMINER.COM
Examiner.com featured Buffalo Exchange in “Runway to Reality - Fall 2014” on October 4, 2014: “… To create a runway to reality look of three hot fall trends I worked with Buffalo Exchange, a trendy New Orleans resale store on Magazine Street. … Key things to remember when putting together looks-for-less: 1. Use the runway look as inspiration. You don’t want to match it exactly. Be a trendsetter and create your own! 2. Determine your budget and stick with it. Sure, it may take a little more legwork, but that can be half the fun! 3. Choose wisely and maintain your standard of quality. You want your style to read high-end not basement bin!”
"BUDGET-FRIENDLY ESSENTIALS" BY CUE MAGAZINE
- Best Consignment Shop Runner-up, Gambit Weekly, Best of New Orleans 2014
- “Best places for inexpensive summer gear especially for a last minute stock up before jazz fest or in general. …” By Where Did U Get That in “City Guide: Where To Shop In New Orleans!” on July 3, 2014
- Best Consignment Shop Runner-up, Gambit Weekly, Readers' Poll, 2013 Best of New Orleans: Goods and Services
- Best Vintage Clothing, Where Y’At, Best of the Big Easy, Readers’ Picks, New Orleans, 2011
- Best Shopping, Annual A+ Awards 2011, Tulane’s The Hullabaloo: “A satisfying sample of New Orleans fashion can be found among the racks of the city’s best used-clothing store, Buffalo Exchange... [it] maintains its local atmosphere with a staff of charismatic sales assistants and wacky accessories one could only find in New Orleans. The best part about Buffalo is the exchange part... Always a new experience, shopping at Buffalo can award scrutinizing eyes with exquisite fashion finds.”
- Best Store for Vintage Clothing Runner-Up and Best Consignment Shop Runner-Up, Gambit Weekly, Readers' Poll, 2011 Best of New Orleans