Buffalo Exchange - THE ANNEX
Baby squirrels sleeping in donated Coats for Cubs furs.
GIVE YOUR FURS BACK TO THE ANIMALS
Jan 2, 2015 to Apr 22, 2015
Provide comfort and bedding for orphaned and injured wildlife now through Earth Day, April 22, 2015. Donate your real fur apparel including coats and accessories, to our Coats for Cubs program at any Buffalo Exchange location. These donations are sent to rehabilitation organizations across the United States, and provide a natural and nurturing environment for the recovering animals. Since 2006, Buffalo Exchange has collected nearly 10,000 used furs through the Coats for Cubs program.
- Listed in “5 Local Halloween Costume Shops,” 303 Magazine, October 14, 2014
- Ten best businesses along 13th Avenue in Capitol Hill, Denver Westword, September 2013
- Best Hipster Thrift Store, Westword, Best of Denver 2012
- Consignment Shop, Reader's Choice, Top of the Town 2012, 5280 Magazine, Denver
- Consignment Shop, 1st Reader's Choice, Top of the Town 2011, 5280 Magazine, Denver