Monday–Saturday 11 am–7 pm
Sunday 12 pm–6 pm
GIVE YOUR FURS BACK TO THE ANIMALS!
Jan 13, 2014 to Apr 22, 2014
Beginning January 13 through Earth Day, we will be accepting fur apparel donations (including trims, accessories, coats, etc.) to benefit the annual Coats for Cubs drive. The used furs will be donated to rehabilitation organizations across the country to use for the purpose of providing bedding and comfort to orphaned and injured wildlife.
With the help of our customers, we collected 952 used furs during the winter 2012-13 drive. Since 2006, the company has collected a total of 8,524 used furs on behalf of wildlife rehabilitators nationwide.
Find a Buffalo Exchange fur drop-off location near you!
CELEBRATE OUR 40TH ANNIVERSARY WITH US!
Mar 7, 2014 to May 22, 2014
Our 40th anniversary tour runs March through May! Look for our vintage Airstream along with western and vintage clothing and accessories at your neighborhood Buffalo Exchange. Follow the tour online using #BufEx74.
A $1000 Buffalo Exchange gift card could be yours by subscribing or re-subscribing to our email list! For more details, see the official rules page.
Official 40th Anniversary page
2014 Tour Dates (subject to change):
3/7 Tucson (University)
3/8 Tucson (Eastside)
3/9 Tucson (Downtown)
3/13 Las Vegas
3/26 Houston (Montrose)
- Best Out-Of-The Ordinary Finds, Elevate Lifestyle Magazine, Elevate Lifestyle Awards 2013 "Best of the City" Issue
- Included in "eight great places to add to your must-visit list" for consignment, Shopping for Less, Charlotte Magazine, Jan 2012
- Best New Store (Opened in Last 12 Months), Reader & Staff Picks, Creative Loafing, Best of Charlotte 2011
- "This boutique is a great place to go. You can find items from various designers from high ticket to low[,] but all being sold at a wonderfully affordable price." - T. Strong, Creative Loafing, Charlotte, May 11, 2011
- “Shoppers and lovers of new and recycled fashion, get excited.” -Creative Loafing, Charlotte, Mar 29, 2011