MEN’S & WOMEN’S CLOTHING!
We’re looking for the best of all seasons for men and women, from sweaters, denim, tees, long sleeve shirts and button-ups, skirts, and dresses. Bring in your items and we’d be happy to take a look through them! Get cash or store credit on the spot for your items.
[Posted Oct 9, 2014]
GIFT CARDS–A FANTASTIC GIFT FOR ALL HOLIDAYS.
Nov 28, 2014 to Dec 24, 2014
When you purchase a $50 or more Buffalo Exchange gift card in-store, you’ll receive $5 off coupon your next purchase. Find a Buffalo Exchange location near you.
Give someone the perfect gift with one simple click—a Buffalo Exchange gift card. You can purchase our e-gift card right from home!
Nov 28, 2014 to Dec 24, 2014
Help us give back to local charities through our Coats and Blankets drive, November 28–December 24. Donate gently used coats and blankets at any Buffalo Exchange location. Your contribution will provide warmth to those in need.
Your donations benefit:
Tucson Southern Arizona Center Against Sexual Assault
Phoenix/Tempe Family Promise of Greater Phoenix
Las Vegas Las Vegas Rescue Mission
Berkeley BOSS (Building Opportunities for Self Sufficiency)
San Francisco Conard House
Ventura SWARM Housing Assistance Cooperative
San Diego Mex Mission
Washington DC Miriam's Kitchen
Atlanta Lost N' Found Youth
New Orleans Bridge and Grace House
Charlotte Crisis Assistance Ministry
Chicago Lincoln Park Zoo Coat Drive
Boston/Somerville Harvard Square Homeless Shelter
Minneapolis Simpson Housing Services
Philadelphia Feel the Warmth
New York ASCNYC (AIDS Service Center of New York City)
Portland Portland Rescue Mission
Eugene Egan Warming Center
Seattle Youth Care
Bellingham Light House Mission Ministries
Albuquerque Albuquerque Rescue Mission
Houston Service of the Emergency Aid Resource Center for the Homeless (SEARCH)
Dallas The Stewpot
Los Angeles-area My Friends Place
Orange County-area Share Our Selves
Denver Denver Rescue Mission
Boulder Boulder Shelter for the Homeless
ASSOCIATE STORE MANAGER
Charlotte - FT
Buffalo Exchange is looking for a hardworking, fashion-obsessed individual to assist Store Manager. Help create a fun environment for customers to successfully buy, sell, and trade current fashion. Participate in hiring, training, scheduling, and evaluating employees. Exceptional customer service a must; some experience preferred. Extensive training in buying clothing from customers provided.
Join Buffalo Exchange, a values-based, growing organization practicing open-book management and business literacy training. A love of fashion and clothing is essential. Compensation is competitive and based on experience and credentials. Benefits include: health, dental, and vision insurance for employees working 20 hours or more per week; paid time off for part-time and full-time employees; profit-based bonuses; merchandise discount; a 401(k) retirement plan; career advancement; and extensive training.
- Best Place to Buy Vintage, Reader’s Picks, Creative Loafing Charlotte, Best of Charlotte 2014
- Best Consignment Shop (Men), Elevate Lifestyle Magazine, Best of the City 2014
- Best Out-Of-The Ordinary Finds, Elevate Lifestyle Magazine, Elevate Lifestyle Awards 2013 "Best of the City" Issue
- Included in "eight great places to add to your must-visit list" for consignment, Shopping for Less, Charlotte Magazine, Jan 2012
- Best New Store (Opened in Last 12 Months), Reader & Staff Picks, Creative Loafing, Best of Charlotte 2011
- "This boutique is a great place to go. You can find items from various designers from high ticket to low[,] but all being sold at a wonderfully affordable price." - T. Strong, Creative Loafing, Charlotte, May 11, 2011
- “Shoppers and lovers of new and recycled fashion, get excited.” -Creative Loafing, Charlotte, Mar 29, 2011