san francisco METRO
CELEBRATE OUR 40TH ANNIVERSARY WITH US!
Mar 7, 2014 to May 22, 2014
Our 40th anniversary tour runs March through May! Look for our vintage Airstream along with western and vintage clothing and accessories at your neighborhood Buffalo Exchange. Follow the tour online using #BufEx74.
A $1000 Buffalo Exchange gift card could be yours by subscribing or re-subscribing to our email list! For more details, see the official rules page.
Official 40th Anniversary page
2014 Tour Dates (subject to change):
3/7 Tucson (Campus)
3/8 Tucson (Eastside)
3/9 Tucson (Downtown)
3/13 Las Vegas
3/26 Houston (Montrose)
Berkeley - FT/PT
Mission District - FT/PT
Love fashion? Why not apply today! Your local Buffalo Exchange is always accepting applications for entry-level Buyer positions. Looking for cheerful, dependable & energetic quick learners with knowledge of fabrics, styles, current retail trends and eras. Challenging, fun, fast-paced retail environment. As an employee, you'll receive on-the-job training in recycling fashion. No prior experience necessary. Part-time employees must be able to work 3 days a week, including at least one weekend day. This is not your regular retail job!
- Best Vintage Shop (Tie), Readers Poll, SF Weekly, Best of San Francisco 2013,
- Best Vintage Clothing Store (Tie), Bay Area Reporter, Best of the Gays Readers’ Poll 2012, San Francisco
- Listed first in “Best Vintage Stores In San Francisco,” CBS San Francisco, Jan 17, 2012
- Best Vintage Clothing, UC Berkeley's The Daily Californian, Readers' Pick, Best of Berkeley 2011
- Haight Ashbury Merchants Association
- Haight Ashbury Improvement Association
- Better Business Bureau of the Golden Gate and Northern California
- Telegraph Live