Baby squirrels sleeping in donated Coats for Cubs furs.
GIVE YOUR FURS BACK TO THE ANIMALS
Jan 2, 2015 to Apr 22, 2015
Provide comfort and bedding for orphaned and injured wildlife now through Earth Day, April 22, 2015. Donate your real fur apparel including coats and accessories, to our Coats for Cubs program at any Buffalo Exchange location. These donations are sent to rehabilitation organizations across the United States, and provide a natural and nurturing environment for the recovering animals. Since 2006, Buffalo Exchange has collected nearly 10,000 used furs through the Coats for Cubs program.
Charlotte - PT
Love fashion? Why not apply today! Your local Buffalo Exchange is always accepting applications for entry-level Buyer positions. Looking for cheerful, dependable, and energetic quick learners with knowledge of fabrics, styles, current retail trends and eras. Challenging, fun, fast-paced retail environment. As an employee, you'll receive on-the-job training in recycling fashion. No prior experience necessary. Part-time employees must be able to work 3 days a week, including at least one weekend day. This is not your regular retail job!
Join Buffalo Exchange, a values-based, growing organization practicing open-book management and business literacy training. A love of fashion and clothing is essential. Compensation is competitive and based on experience and credentials. Benefits include: health, dental, and vision insurance for employees working 20 hours or more per week; paid time off for part-time and full-time employees; profit-based bonuses; merchandise discount; a 401(k) retirement plan; career advancement; and extensive training.
- Best Place to Buy Vintage, Reader’s Picks, Creative Loafing Charlotte, Best of Charlotte 2014
- Best Consignment Shop (Men), Elevate Lifestyle Magazine, Best of the City 2014
- Best Out-Of-The Ordinary Finds, Elevate Lifestyle Magazine, Elevate Lifestyle Awards 2013 "Best of the City" Issue
- Included in "eight great places to add to your must-visit list" for consignment, Shopping for Less, Charlotte Magazine, Jan 2012
- Best New Store (Opened in Last 12 Months), Reader & Staff Picks, Creative Loafing, Best of Charlotte 2011
- "This boutique is a great place to go. You can find items from various designers from high ticket to low[,] but all being sold at a wonderfully affordable price." - T. Strong, Creative Loafing, Charlotte, May 11, 2011
- “Shoppers and lovers of new and recycled fashion, get excited.” -Creative Loafing, Charlotte, Mar 29, 2011