Monday–Saturday 11 am–7 pm
Sunday 12 pm–6 pm
CELEBRATE THE HOLIDAY WITH BUFFALO EXCHANGE!
Nov 29, 2013 to Dec 24, 2013
This holiday season we’re giving back to local charities through our coats and blankets drive, November 29–December 24. You can donate these items at any of the Buffalo Exchange locations during normal business hours. Your contribution will provide warmth to those in need.
We also have an awesome gift for our customers! When you buy a $50+ gift card in-store, we’ll give you $5 off your next purchase. If you know someone who LOVES Buffalo Exchange then a gift card is the perfect gift!
You can always purchase E-Gift Cards online! (E-Gift Cards are not eligible for the $5 off promotion.)
Charlotte - PT
Love fashion? Why not apply today! Your local Buffalo Exchange is always accepting applications for entry-level Buyer positions. Looking for cheerful, dependable & energetic quick learners with knowledge of fabrics, styles, current retail trends and eras. Challenging, fun, fast-paced retail environment. As an employee, you'll receive on-the-job training in recycling fashion. No prior experience necessary. Part-time employees must be able to work 3 days a week, including at least one weekend day. This is not your regular retail job!
- Best Out-Of-The Ordinary Finds, Elevate Lifestyle Magazine, Elevate Lifestyle Awards 2013 "Best of the City" Issue
- Included in "eight great places to add to your must-visit list" for consignment, Shopping for Less, Charlotte Magazine, Jan 2012
- Best New Store (Opened in Last 12 Months), Reader & Staff Picks, Creative Loafing, Best of Charlotte 2011
- "This boutique is a great place to go. You can find items from various designers from high ticket to low[,] but all being sold at a wonderfully affordable price." - T. Strong, Creative Loafing, Charlotte, May 11, 2011
- “Shoppers and lovers of new and recycled fashion, get excited.” -Creative Loafing, Charlotte, Mar 29, 2011