145 W. Olmos Dr.
San Antonio, TX 78212
Location: between McCullough and San Pedro **SHOPPING ONLY**
NOT BUYING AT THIS LOCATION
Buffalo Exchange gift cards & trade cards cannot be used at this location.
Buffalo Outlet - PT
Love fashion? Why not apply today! Your local Buffalo Exchange is always accepting applications for entry-level positions. Looking for cheerful, dependable, and energetic quick learners with knowledge of fabrics, styles, current retail trends and eras. Challenging, fun, fast-paced retail environment. As an employee, you'll receive on-the-job training in recycling fashion. No prior experience necessary. Part-time employees must be able to work 3 days a week, including at least one weekend day. This is not your regular retail job!
Join Buffalo Exchange, a values-based, growing organization practicing open-book management and business literacy training. A love of fashion and clothing is essential. Compensation is competitive and based on experience and credentials. Benefits include: health, dental, and vision insurance for employees working 20 hours or more per week; paid time off for part-time and full-time employees; profit-based bonuses; merchandise discount; a 401(k) retirement plan; career advancement; and extensive training.
WOAI SAN ANTONIO: “FIND GREAT SAVINGS”
San Antonio’s WOAI-TV Channel 4 News recommends Buffalo Exchange in “Find great savings at Buffalo Exchange” on Jan 16, 2012, 2 1/2 minutes: “Who doesn’t love a great bargain when shopping for clothes? Especially if it involves nothing but designer brands. So we conducted an experiment to see just how far $100 could take us.”
- Best Thrift Store, The Trinitonian, Best of 2012 San Antonio
- Best Vintage Shop, Readers Picks, San Antonio Magazine, Best of the City 2012
- Best Vintage Shop Runner-Up, San Antonio Current, Best of 2012 San Antonio
- Recommended in "Where To Find the Best Bargains," VisitSanAntonio.com, as of Jan 13, 2012
- Recommended in “Find great savings at Buffalo Exchange,” WOAI-TV Channel 4 News, San Antonio, Jan 16, 2012