CELEBRATE THE HOLIDAY WITH BUFFALO EXCHANGE!
Nov 29, 2013 to Dec 24, 2013
This holiday season we’re giving back to local charities through our coats and blankets drive, November 29–December 24. You can donate these items at any of the Buffalo Exchange locations during normal business hours. Your contribution will provide warmth to those in need.
We also have an awesome gift for our customers! When you buy a $50+ gift card in-store, we’ll give you $5 off your next purchase. If you know someone who LOVES Buffalo Exchange then a gift card is the perfect gift!
You can always purchase E-Gift Cards online! (E-Gift Cards are not eligible for the $5 off promotion.)
San Antonio - PT
Love fashion? Why not apply today! Your local Buffalo Exchange is always accepting applications for entry-level positions. Looking for cheerful, dependable & energetic quick learners with knowledge of fabrics, styles, current retail trends and eras. Challenging, fun, fast-paced retail environment. As an employee, you'll receive on-the-job training in recycling fashion. No prior experience necessary. Part-time employees must be able to work 3 days a week, including at least one weekend day. This is not your regular retail job!
WOAI SAN ANTONIO: “FIND GREAT SAVINGS”
San Antonio’s WOAI-TV Channel 4 News recommends Buffalo Exchange in “Find great savings at Buffalo Exchange” on Jan 16, 2012, 2 1/2 minutes: “Who doesn’t love a great bargain when shopping for clothes? Especially if it involves nothing but designer brands. So we conducted an experiment to see just how far $100 could take us.”
- Best Thrift Store, The Trinitonian, Best of 2012 San Antonio
- Best Vintage Shop, Readers Picks, San Antonio Magazine, Best of the City 2012
- Best Vintage Shop Runner-Up, San Antonio Current, Best of 2012 San Antonio
- Recommended in "Where To Find the Best Bargains," VisitSanAntonio.com, as of Jan 13, 2012
- Recommended in “Find great savings at Buffalo Exchange,” WOAI-TV Channel 4 News, San Antonio, Jan 16, 2012