145 W. Olmos Dr.
San Antonio, TX 78212
Location: between McCullough and San Pedro **SHOPPING ONLY**
NOT BUYING AT THIS LOCATION
Buffalo Exchange gift cards & trade cards cannot be used at this location.
SPRING FASHION FOR MEN & WOMEN!
We’re now buying spring fashion! We need your tees, tanks, shirts, shorts, denim, skirts, dresses, shoes, and accessories (hats, bags, belts). Don’t forget we also buy fantastic vintage and unique items. Clean out your closet and bring it in for cash or trade on the spot at your local Buffalo Exchange. Also checkout our wanted bulletins.
[Posted Feb 19, 2015]
Baby squirrels sleeping in donated Coats for Cubs furs.
GIVE YOUR FURS BACK TO THE ANIMALS
Jan 2, 2015 to Apr 22, 2015
Provide comfort and bedding for orphaned and injured wildlife now through Earth Day, April 22, 2015. Donate your real fur apparel including coats and accessories, to our Coats for Cubs program at any Buffalo Exchange location. These donations are sent to rehabilitation organizations across the United States, and provide a natural and nurturing environment for the recovering animals. Since 2006, Buffalo Exchange has collected nearly 10,000 used furs through the Coats for Cubs program.
WOAI SAN ANTONIO: “FIND GREAT SAVINGS”
San Antonio’s WOAI-TV Channel 4 News recommends Buffalo Exchange in “Find great savings at Buffalo Exchange” on Jan 16, 2012, 2 1/2 minutes: “Who doesn’t love a great bargain when shopping for clothes? Especially if it involves nothing but designer brands. So we conducted an experiment to see just how far $100 could take us.”
- Best Thrift Store, The Trinitonian, Best of 2012 San Antonio
- Best Vintage Shop, Readers Picks, San Antonio Magazine, Best of the City 2012
- Best Vintage Shop Runner-Up, San Antonio Current, Best of 2012 San Antonio
- Recommended in "Where To Find the Best Bargains," VisitSanAntonio.com, as of Jan 13, 2012
- Recommended in “Find great savings at Buffalo Exchange,” WOAI-TV Channel 4 News, San Antonio, Jan 16, 2012