WINTER IS HERE & WE WANT YOUR FASHION, LADIES & GENTS!
We are currently looking for men’s and women’s outdoor and athletic wear from jeans to coats and jackets. We are also looking for any fun, interesting and vintage pieces! Clean out your closet and visit us this week for cash or trade on the spot!
[Posted Nov 22, 2013]
CELEBRATE THE HOLIDAY WITH BUFFALO EXCHANGE!
Nov 29, 2013 to Dec 24, 2013
This holiday season we’re giving back to local charities through our coats and blankets drive, November 29–December 24. You can donate these items at any of the Buffalo Exchange locations during normal business hours. Your contribution will provide warmth to those in need.
We also have an awesome gift for our customers! When you buy a $50+ gift card in-store, we’ll give you $5 off your next purchase. If you know someone who LOVES Buffalo Exchange then a gift card is the perfect gift!
You can always purchase E-Gift Cards online! (E-Gift Cards are not eligible for the $5 off promotion.)
COME VISIT US AT THE PUNK ROCK FLEA MARKET!
Buffalo Exchange, Philadelphia
Dec 15, 2013 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
We’ll be at the Punk Rock Flea Market from 10–5pm on Sunday, December 15. Stop by our booth for fun holiday wear from cocktail dresses to ugly sweaters! We’ll also have fun gift items for family and friends! All ages event with $3 entry donation at the door. See you there, Buffalo friends!
Philadelphia - FT/PT
Love fashion? Why not apply today! Your local Buffalo Exchange is always accepting applications for entry-level Buyer positions. Looking for cheerful, dependable & energetic quick learners with knowledge of fabrics, styles, current retail trends and eras. Challenging, fun, fast-paced retail environment. As an employee, you'll receive on-the-job training in recycling fashion. No prior experience necessary. Part-time employees must be able to work 3 days a week, including at least one weekend day. This is not your regular retail job!
- “For straight-from-the-mall secondhand finds, Buffalo Exchange... is your best bet.” -- Philadelphia’s Temple News, Mar 19, 2012
- Listed in Best Thrift & Vintage Shops in Philadelphia, Citysbest.com, as of Nov 30, 2011
- Listed in "HALLOWEEN: Our top costume-shop destinations," Philadelphia Citypaper, Oct 19, 2011
- “Buffalo Exchange is one of my favorite second hand stores for their merchandise (obviously)" -- Thriftadelphia blog, Apr 21, 2011
- Fave inexpensive clothing, Philadelphia Gay News, Pink Penny V, Mar 2011