CELEBRATE THE HOLIDAY WITH BUFFALO EXCHANGE!
Nov 29, 2013 to Dec 24, 2013
This holiday season we’re giving back to local charities through our coats and blankets drive, November 29–December 24. You can donate these items at any of the Buffalo Exchange locations during normal business hours. Your contribution will provide warmth to those in need.
We also have an awesome gift for our customers! When you buy a $50+ gift card in-store, we’ll give you $5 off your next purchase. If you know someone who LOVES Buffalo Exchange then a gift card is the perfect gift!
You can always purchase E-Gift Cards online! (E-Gift Cards are not eligible for the $5 off promotion.)
ASSOCIATE STORE MANAGER
Dallas - FT
Buffalo Exchange is looking for a hardworking, fashion-obsessed individual to assist Store Manager. Help create a fun environment for customers to successfully buy, sell and trade current fashion. Participate in hiring, training, scheduling and evaluating employees. Exceptional customer service a must; some experience preferred. Extensive training in buying clothing from customers provided.
Dallas - FT/PT
Love fashion? Why not apply today! Your local Buffalo Exchange is always accepting applications for entry-level Buyer positions. Looking for cheerful, dependable & energetic quick learners with knowledge of fabrics, styles, current retail trends and eras. Challenging, fun, fast-paced retail environment. As an employee, you'll receive on-the-job training in recycling fashion. No prior experience necessary. Part-time employees must be able to work 3 days a week, including at least one weekend day. This is not your regular retail job!
"SCORE SUSTAINABLE STYLE AT BUFFALO EXCHANGE" BY DALLAS MORNING NEWS
Dallas Morning News recommends Buffalo Exchange in "Score sustainable style at Buffalo Exchange" on June 13, 2012: "I take my thrift store sleuthing VERY seriously. Which is why I hesitate to share one of my best-kept shopping secrets with the masses... If you haven't yet discovered the greatness that is Buffalo Exchange, grab a couple of girlfriends and make the pilgrimage down to Greenville Avenue. As one of the best vintage clothing stores in town, it's worth the drive, no matter where you live in the D/FW area... Plus, this socially responsible boutique helps support the needs of the community. When you make your purchases, you can opt to go bagless and instead receive a token to donate to a local charity of your choice..."
- Best Place to Buy Hipster Wear, Dallas Observer, Best of Dallas 2013
- Dallas A List, BEST Vintage and Resale (Finalist), Dallas City Voter, 2011 Award Winner
- "Extremely organized and well maintained, Buffalo Exchange is a hip, eclectic store bent on doing some good in the community... Perfect for: DENIM. Want a pair of Seven’s for $16.75? Do you? If you don’t, perhaps we should send someone to check your pulse." -- Dallas’ CBS DFW TV, "Thrift Shopping in Dallas/Fort Worth," Oct 3, 2011
- Best Vintage Clothing Store, Pegasus News, Ultimate Best, Dallas-Fort Worth, 2011
- Best Resale Store, SMU’s Daily Campus, Readers' Choice, Best of SMU & Park Cities 2011, Dallas