Eugene - PT
Love fashion? Why not apply today! Your local Buffalo Exchange is always accepting applications for entry-level Buyer positions. Looking for cheerful, dependable & energetic quick learners with knowledge of fabrics, styles, current retail trends and eras. Challenging, fun, fast-paced retail environment. As an employee, you'll receive on-the-job training in recycling fashion. No prior experience necessary. Part-time employees must be able to work 3 days a week, including at least one weekend day. This is not your regular retail job!
"EVER WISH CLOTHING ONLY COST A DOLLAR?" BY THE DAILY EMERALD
The Daily Emerald featured Buffalo Exchange’s Dollar Day Sale in “Ever wish clothing only cost a dollar? Tomorrow’s your chance at Buffalo Exchange’s annual Dollar Day Sale” on April 18, 2014: “This year, Earth Day is on Tuesday, April 22, and if you are looking for a way to celebrate and also do a bit of cheap shopping, attending Buffalo Exchange’s annual Earth Day, Dollar Day Sale is for you. … Buffalo Exchange stores across the country are marking down select merchandise to a dollar. Yes, a dollar! But this sale isn’t just about cheap finds — it’s also about protecting the environment. All the money raised from the sale (only the items marked down to a dollar) will go to the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum … The 2014 Dollar Day Sale draws specific attention to the preservation of plant pollinators through the Museum’s Pollination Hotspots program. … “Last year was a great sale for us, we had more people line up than we have in the past. People get really excited,” Janelle Derven, Eugene store manager, said. …”
PENDLETON SAYS "CHECK THEM OUT"
The Pendleton Blog featured Buffalo Exchange’s Fall/Winter Zine on February 21, 2014: “... were especially excited to be featured in the in-store publication of Buffalo Exchange. They have a nice write-up about our brand history ... And, they have an accurate shirt label guide on the last page. … Thanks, Buffalo Exchange! If you are a vintage shopper, please check them out.”
- Best Vintage Clothing Store, Readers’ Choice, The Register-Guard, Best Of 2014
- Best Thrift Store, The Daily Emerald, Best of Campus 2014
- “Best thrift store: Buffalo Exchange,” UO’s Daily Emerald: “If you have a high-end or stylish wardrobe, then Buffalo Exchange may be your favorite new venue to exchange the old for something new... For those who value style and want well-priced access to trendy clothes.” Eugene, May 21, 2012
- Favorite Vintage Clothing, The Register Guard, 2012 Readers’ Choice Awards, Eugene
- Best Vintage Clothing Store Runner-Up & Best Thrift Store 3rd Place, The Register-Guard, Eugene, 2011 Readers’ Choice Awards