CELEBRATE OUR 40TH ANNIVERSARY WITH US!
Mar 7, 2014 to May 22, 2014
Our 40th anniversary tour runs March through May! Look for our vintage Airstream along with western and vintage clothing and accessories at your neighborhood Buffalo Exchange. Follow the tour online using #BufEx74.
A $1000 Buffalo Exchange gift card could be yours by subscribing or re-subscribing to our email list! For more details, see the official rules page.
Official 40th Anniversary page
2014 Tour Dates (subject to change):
3/7 Tucson (Campus)
3/8 Tucson (Eastside)
3/9 Tucson (Downtown)
3/13 Las Vegas
3/26 Houston (Montrose)
"EVER WISH CLOTHING ONLY COST A DOLLAR?" BY THE DAILY EMERALD
The Daily Emerald featured Buffalo Exchange’s Dollar Day Sale in “Ever wish clothing only cost a dollar? Tomorrow’s your chance at Buffalo Exchange’s annual Dollar Day Sale” on April 18, 2014: “This year, Earth Day is on Tuesday, April 22, and if you are looking for a way to celebrate and also do a bit of cheap shopping, attending Buffalo Exchange’s annual Earth Day, Dollar Day Sale is for you. … Buffalo Exchange stores across the country are marking down select merchandise to a dollar. Yes, a dollar! But this sale isn’t just about cheap finds — it’s also about protecting the environment. All the money raised from the sale (only the items marked down to a dollar) will go to the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum … The 2014 Dollar Day Sale draws specific attention to the preservation of plant pollinators through the Museum’s Pollination Hotspots program. … “Last year was a great sale for us, we had more people line up than we have in the past. People get really excited,” Janelle Derven, Eugene store manager, said. …”
- Best Vintage Clothing Store, Readers’ Choice, The Register-Guard, Best Of 2014
- Best Thrift Store, The Daily Emerald, Best of Campus 2014
- “Best thrift store: Buffalo Exchange,” UO’s Daily Emerald: “If you have a high-end or stylish wardrobe, then Buffalo Exchange may be your favorite new venue to exchange the old for something new... For those who value style and want well-priced access to trendy clothes.” Eugene, May 21, 2012
- Favorite Vintage Clothing, The Register Guard, 2012 Readers’ Choice Awards, Eugene
- Best Vintage Clothing Store Runner-Up & Best Thrift Store 3rd Place, The Register-Guard, Eugene, 2011 Readers’ Choice Awards