SPRING FASHION FOR MEN & WOMEN!
We’re now buying spring fashion! We need your tees, tanks, shirts, shorts, denim, skirts, dresses, shoes, and accessories (hats, bags, belts). Don’t forget we also buy fantastic vintage and unique items. Clean out your closet and bring it in for cash or trade on the spot at your local Buffalo Exchange. Also checkout our wanted bulletins.
[Posted Feb 19, 2015]
Baby squirrels sleeping in donated Coats for Cubs furs.
GIVE YOUR FURS BACK TO THE ANIMALS
Jan 2, 2015 to Apr 22, 2015
Provide comfort and bedding for orphaned and injured wildlife now through Earth Day, April 22, 2015. Donate your real fur apparel including coats and accessories, to our Coats for Cubs program at any Buffalo Exchange location. These donations are sent to rehabilitation organizations across the United States, and provide a natural and nurturing environment for the recovering animals. Since 2006, Buffalo Exchange has collected nearly 10,000 used furs through the Coats for Cubs program.
Las Vegas - FT/PT
Love fashion? Why not apply today! Your local Buffalo Exchange is always accepting applications for entry-level Buyer positions. Looking for cheerful, dependable, and energetic quick learners with knowledge of fabrics, styles, current retail trends and eras. Challenging, fun, fast-paced retail environment. As an employee, you'll receive on-the-job training in recycling fashion. No prior experience necessary. Part-time employees must be able to work 3 days a week, including at least one weekend day. This is not your regular retail job!
Join Buffalo Exchange, a values-based, growing organization practicing open-book management and business literacy training. A love of fashion and clothing is essential. Compensation is competitive and based on experience and credentials. Benefits include: health, dental, and vision insurance for employees working 20 hours or more per week; paid time off for part-time and full-time employees; profit-based bonuses; merchandise discount; a 401(k) retirement plan; career advancement; and extensive training.
NYLON MAGAZINE: SPRING CLEANING AT BUFFALO EXCHANGE
NYLON Magazine’s "NYLON Daily" Las Vegas edition eblast recommended Buffalo Exchange on Feb 8, 2012: “Spring Cleaning: Buffalo Exchange wants your sweaters and coats! Swap them out for spring goodies. Start thrifting.”
- Musician Shamir lists Buffalo Exchange in an interview with The Fader for “How I Live: Shamir” on February 18, 2015: “…I like to go out of the norm, so I definitely thrift to find old vintage pieces. … we have a Buffalo Exchange out here which I go to a lot. …”
- Buffalo Exchange recommended by Racked Las Vegas in “The Seven Best Consignment Shops in Las Vegas” on April 1, 2014.
- “Buffalo Exchange (Best for unique fashions and complex costumes for guys and girls)... Buffalo has some of the most fashionable and seasonally appropriate clothes among area thrift shops... the threads at Buffalo are hand-selected by fashion-forward kids who know what they’re doing.” -- Las Vegas Weekly, Apr 5, 2012
- Best Vintage Store, Las Vegas Review-Journal, Readers' Poll, Best of Las Vegas 2011
- Best Place to Score Style Bargains, Desert Companion, Las Vegas, Best of the City 2011